Orality Books and Articles
1. Oral Disciple Making Training
2. Making Disciples of Oral Learners
3. Making Disciples of Oral Learners (Audio Version)
4. Orality Breakout
5. Orality Breakout Chapter 9 (e3 Partners’ orality story in Ethiopia)
6. Communicating Gods Message in Oral Cultures
7. Communicating Christ Through Oral Traditions
8. Why Communicate the Gospel Through Stories
Bible Story Sets
1. ST4T Biblical Foundation & Church Formation Story Set (38 stories)
2. ST4T Jesus Bride (Story set to go along with the Magdalena film; Women stories)(36 stories)
3. Church On Mission – Act 17-21 Story Set (17 stories)
4. ST4Kids Story Set (16 stories)
5. ST4T Epistle Story Set (10 stories)
6. Miracle Stories in the Gospels (37 stories)
ST4T Workshop Materials
1. ST4T Biblical Foundation and Church Formation Story List w/ Verses
2. ST4T Small Group Format
3. ST4T Story Crafting
4. ST4T Workbook
5. Macro Worldview Chart
6. Worldview Comparison Chart
7. Orality Resources Sheet
1. Story Training for Trainers Website
2. www.orality.info/ – sponsored by the IMB
3. International Orality Network (ION)
4. ION Orality Journal
5. Christian Storytelling Network
6. Crafted Bible Stories for all 255 stories from the Bible
7. Interactive Bible Story website with all 255 stories from the Bible
Art McCleary's Staff Support Fundraiser
Once approved as a missionary candidate, it takes a year on average to develop enough ministry partners (those who will support them in finances and/or prayer) to become fully funded. Invariably they hit times of discouragement and disappointment. It can be a lonely time, but one in which they learn to be self-disciplined and a self-starter, which is a necessary skill for missionaries. During that time, I guide them, encourage them, monitor them, and hold them accountable.
Missionary candidates are encouraged to learn that we have been partner supported for over 30 years and that some of our partners have stood by us 30+ years. The Lord has always provided for us through those He calls to share the blessings they have received from Him. We are often surprised by who God uses and His timing, but we have learned to simply trust Christ in all circumstances.
Now, our Heavenly Father has brought you to this point. As you consider donating, please know that monthly ministry partners provide the financial stability and those who give special gifts help to meet specific needs. Thank you for being a blessing not only to us, but to the missionaries that we are called to shepherd during a difficult time.
There are no updates at this time.
There are no backers at this time.