Orality Books and Articles
1. Oral Disciple Making Training
2. Making Disciples of Oral Learners
3. Making Disciples of Oral Learners (Audio Version)
4. Orality Breakout
5. Orality Breakout Chapter 9 (e3 Partners’ orality story in Ethiopia)
6. Communicating Gods Message in Oral Cultures
7. Communicating Christ Through Oral Traditions
8. Why Communicate the Gospel Through Stories
Bible Story Sets
1. ST4T Biblical Foundation & Church Formation Story Set (38 stories)
2. ST4T Jesus Bride (Story set to go along with the Magdalena film; Women stories)(36 stories)
3. Church On Mission – Act 17-21 Story Set (17 stories)
4. ST4Kids Story Set (16 stories)
5. ST4T Epistle Story Set (10 stories)
6. Miracle Stories in the Gospels (37 stories)
ST4T Workshop Materials
1. ST4T Biblical Foundation and Church Formation Story List w/ Verses
2. ST4T Small Group Format
3. ST4T Story Crafting
4. ST4T Workbook
5. Macro Worldview Chart
6. Worldview Comparison Chart
7. Orality Resources Sheet
1. Story Training for Trainers Website
2. www.orality.info/ – sponsored by the IMB
3. International Orality Network (ION)
4. ION Orality Journal
5. Christian Storytelling Network
6. Crafted Bible Stories for all 255 stories from the Bible
7. Interactive Bible Story website with all 255 stories from the Bible
Elissa Romines' e3 Partners Staff Support
When we consider people being homeless, we easily understand their need for 1) shelter and 2) for programs and services to help them get out of homelessness. What we often don't consider is that homelessness includes the loss of a support system.
Our work is focused on that third piece of the puzzle. We show up and want to support people for the long haul, no matter what that looks like. Sometimes it means working for two months to get someone into rehab because they slip through the cracks. Sometimes it means going to the doctor's office across the City with someone who is going blind.
In essence, we have a consistent presence in a small neighborhood in South Dallas, in hope that we will be invited to enter people's lives. Just like us, everyone's stories and needs are different. Sometimes the biggest need is physical; sometimes emotional; sometimes mental. Our end goal is that, as we work with different people who have different kinds of needs, we might all experience Jesus and his love in new ways.
Our Staff includes Elisabeth Jordan and Elissa Romines. Any donations given to this fundraising page further our work of supporting and caring for homeless men and women in South Dallas.
Thank you for your support!
There are no updates at this time.
There are no backers at this time.