Orality Books and Articles
1. Oral Disciple Making Training
2. Making Disciples of Oral Learners
3. Making Disciples of Oral Learners (Audio Version)
4. Orality Breakout
5. Orality Breakout Chapter 9 (e3 Partners’ orality story in Ethiopia)
6. Communicating Gods Message in Oral Cultures
7. Communicating Christ Through Oral Traditions
8. Why Communicate the Gospel Through Stories
Bible Story Sets
1. ST4T Biblical Foundation & Church Formation Story Set (38 stories)
2. ST4T Jesus Bride (Story set to go along with the Magdalena film; Women stories)(36 stories)
3. Church On Mission – Act 17-21 Story Set (17 stories)
4. ST4Kids Story Set (16 stories)
5. ST4T Epistle Story Set (10 stories)
6. Miracle Stories in the Gospels (37 stories)
ST4T Workshop Materials
1. ST4T Biblical Foundation and Church Formation Story List w/ Verses
2. ST4T Small Group Format
3. ST4T Story Crafting
4. ST4T Workbook
5. Macro Worldview Chart
6. Worldview Comparison Chart
7. Orality Resources Sheet
1. Story Training for Trainers Website
2. www.orality.info/ – sponsored by the IMB
3. International Orality Network (ION)
4. ION Orality Journal
5. Christian Storytelling Network
6. Crafted Bible Stories for all 255 stories from the Bible
7. Interactive Bible Story website with all 255 stories from the Bible
Marsha Crenshaw's Fundraiser
PLEASE PARTNER WITH US BY GIVING FINANCIALLY SO WE CAN REACH OTHERS FOR THE KINGDOM!
Jay Riley Crenshaw and I began this ministry 10 years ago this September. Wow! And while my sweet Jay is now with Jesus, completely healed and where he longed to be, this Muslim Outreach Ministry has begun to explode.
Jay's Original Vision
Jay's vision that God gave him in the beginning was that this Ministry would be like that of a Hot Air Balloon. God revealed to Jay in this vision that it would start off slowly, just as a Hot Air Balloon does, but then when it hits the jet stream, it would take off full speed ahead. This is exactly what this Ministry is currently doing....going full speed ahead!
You Are All Vital to This Ministry
We have now seen hundreds, if not thousands come to Christ, and we could not have done this without our faithful supporters, both our prayer warriors and our financial partners. And I want to personally thank you SO MUCH for your support these last 10 years.
The Next 10 Years!
Our youngest son, Joe Riley Crenshaw has joined e3/Fearless love! What a blessing that is to me, and I know his dad is looking down with joy!
We/I need financial supporters more than ever before with what God is doing. I need to be able to go full speed ahead as well. I am in awe at what the Lord is doing and want to be able to share it with more people who can catch the vision and have ownership of this Ministry as well.
This fundraiser provides for my salary, benefits and some expenses. While all of Jay and my current supporters will remain my supporters, I am still only about 50% fully funded.
By donating, you are joining me in sharing the love of Jesus in Dallas, the Middle East, Central Asia and Canada (can't wait to share about this), training up leaders, and planting churches in these people groups communities.
Won't you prayerfully consider partnering with me through your financial support to honor my sweet Jay and to glorify God? Many can't "go" but they can give and be a part of a powerful Ministry team!
To make disciples and establish Christ's church among Muslims - we need God and we need you.
"Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." (Matt 28:19-20
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR LOVE, PRAYERS AND SUPPORT FOR THIS MINISTRY!
I am so eternally grateful for each of you!
Until the whole world hears! (click)
There are no updates at this time.
There are no backers at this time.