Orality Books and Articles
1. Oral Disciple Making Training
2. Making Disciples of Oral Learners
3. Making Disciples of Oral Learners (Audio Version)
4. Orality Breakout
5. Orality Breakout Chapter 9 (e3 Partners’ orality story in Ethiopia)
6. Communicating Gods Message in Oral Cultures
7. Communicating Christ Through Oral Traditions
8. Why Communicate the Gospel Through Stories
Bible Story Sets
1. ST4T Biblical Foundation & Church Formation Story Set (38 stories)
2. ST4T Jesus Bride (Story set to go along with the Magdalena film; Women stories)(36 stories)
3. Church On Mission – Act 17-21 Story Set (17 stories)
4. ST4Kids Story Set (16 stories)
5. ST4T Epistle Story Set (10 stories)
6. Miracle Stories in the Gospels (37 stories)
ST4T Workshop Materials
1. ST4T Biblical Foundation and Church Formation Story List w/ Verses
2. ST4T Small Group Format
3. ST4T Story Crafting
4. ST4T Workbook
5. Macro Worldview Chart
6. Worldview Comparison Chart
7. Orality Resources Sheet
1. Story Training for Trainers Website
2. www.orality.info/ – sponsored by the IMB
3. International Orality Network (ION)
4. ION Orality Journal
5. Christian Storytelling Network
6. Crafted Bible Stories for all 255 stories from the Bible
7. Interactive Bible Story website with all 255 stories from the Bible
Jolene Balazs' Bible Storying Fundraiser
We continue to press on towards our goal, a world where the body of Christ and its life-saving message are available to every person - in a culturally appropriate way whether they are literate or illiterate.
You can partner with me at e3 Partners Ministry to help develop culturally appropriate oral Bible stories in the languages of unreached people around the world to accelerate evangelism, discipleship, leader development and church planting among them.Our Oral Strategy Project a 18 month project to develop 42+ Bible stories in peoples' language and cultural expression which will provide the scripture needed to best impact these people groups and result in many multiplying churches.
We also offer week-long trainings in Plano, Texas and throughout the United States for those churches/organizations who see the necessity of using Bible stories to reach the unreached in their own communities. With the number of refugees who are now calling the United States as their home, Bible stories are a great way to develop relationships with them in a way that they understand and appreciate which leads to spiritual conversations and commitment.
Every gift makes an impact for the Kingdom of God!
I am so grateful for you and your support. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email at email@example.com or give me a call at 214-425-0941
Until the whole world hears!"----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Over 75% of the world communicates orally through verbal storytelling, drama, and song. Conveniently, over 70% of the Bible consists of stories. Jolene helps train international ministry leaders in how to use chronological Bible stories to evangelize, disciple, train leaders and plant churches.
Besides international trips to train people in Bible storying, she helps lead national trainings for churches and ministries who are interested in using this strategy in their communities and ministries.
Previously Jolene was on staff with Global Aid Network (GAiN), the humanitarian arm of Cru, for 9 years. She helped lead teams of volunteers to many countries to distribute aid and share the gospel in orphanages, prisons, hospitals and other facilities.
Since 1996, she has gone to 15+ countries sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ and now training believers to share Bible stories in their homes, villages and communities.
Funds raised through this account go towards expenses to train the internationals as well as Jolene's ministry/travel expenses for future trips.
There are no updates at this time.
There are no backers at this time.