Orality Books and Articles
1. Oral Disciple Making Training
2. Making Disciples of Oral Learners
3. Making Disciples of Oral Learners (Audio Version)
4. Orality Breakout
5. Orality Breakout Chapter 9 (e3 Partners’ orality story in Ethiopia)
6. Communicating Gods Message in Oral Cultures
7. Communicating Christ Through Oral Traditions
8. Why Communicate the Gospel Through Stories
Bible Story Sets
1. ST4T Biblical Foundation & Church Formation Story Set (38 stories)
2. ST4T Jesus Bride (Story set to go along with the Magdalena film; Women stories)(36 stories)
3. Church On Mission – Act 17-21 Story Set (17 stories)
4. ST4Kids Story Set (16 stories)
5. ST4T Epistle Story Set (10 stories)
6. Miracle Stories in the Gospels (37 stories)
ST4T Workshop Materials
1. ST4T Biblical Foundation and Church Formation Story List w/ Verses
2. ST4T Small Group Format
3. ST4T Story Crafting
4. ST4T Workbook
5. Macro Worldview Chart
6. Worldview Comparison Chart
7. Orality Resources Sheet
1. Story Training for Trainers Website
2. www.orality.info/ – sponsored by the IMB
3. International Orality Network (ION)
4. ION Orality Journal
5. Christian Storytelling Network
6. Crafted Bible Stories for all 255 stories from the Bible
7. Interactive Bible Story website with all 255 stories from the Bible
Kathy Wilhelm - e3 Partners Staff Fundraiser
Dear Precious Ministry Partners,
The Holy Spirit continues to work tirelessly throughout the world bringing the lost to Jesus Christ. I continue on staff at e3 Partners Ministry as a Certified Trip Leader, Medical Clinical Administrator, and I am working with e3 Ohio to train others to share their testimonies and the Gospel. In March, I passed the nine year mark of being on staff. Our God has been so faithful!
God's favor was evident this year as I was privileged to co-lead a medical team to Ibarra and Guaranda, Ecuador serving 1056 medical patients and 788 reading eyeglasses. We had 374 professions of faith during our time there! Our team of 22 medical and support personnel worked in a different village each day for 9 days. The Pastor and church members of each church where we provided medical care and reading eyeglasses, shared their testimonies and the Gospel. It was awesome to see the spiritual growth in many Ecuadoreans over the Covid period.
Next, my husband Roger and I will join a team working in a new country, Georgia located by the Black Sea. We will be working with a medical team and sharing the love of Christ. We are currently being trained in Trauma Healing listening methods. This is training that e3 Partners is using with refugees and others around the world. I would love for you to share this excitement with me. Having you on a trip with me in 2023 or 2024 would mean the world to me. Please pray about joining one of our short term mission teams.
We are currently recruiting for to Southeast Asia in January 2024 and to Ecuador in July 2024. God is opening doors in other nations and we look forward to giving you all the details. If you have the time to go on a trip, e3 Partners will do all the logistics, help you with fundraising, and provide all the training you will need. My experience has been that when God calls someone to go, He will provide the way.
It's been my dream to go to the nations and I hope that you will consider being part of this opportunity with me. God is calling me to serve Him and I am currently seeking to raise support to do just that. Every donation is important and will enable me to be present and help others in need. Would you consider making a monthly donation and become part of my Ministry Partners? Nobody can do this alone and often people cannot travel out of the country, but God rewards those who give and those who pray right along with those who can go. I would be honored and most grateful to have you on our Ministry Partner team.
Thank you so much for being a part of my life and helping me accomplish something that's important to all of us! Blessings, Roger and Kathy Wilhelm
There are no updates at this time.
There are no backers at this time.