Orality Books and Articles
1. Oral Disciple Making Training
2. Making Disciples of Oral Learners
3. Making Disciples of Oral Learners (Audio Version)
4. Orality Breakout
5. Orality Breakout Chapter 9 (e3 Partners’ orality story in Ethiopia)
6. Communicating Gods Message in Oral Cultures
7. Communicating Christ Through Oral Traditions
8. Why Communicate the Gospel Through Stories
Bible Story Sets
1. ST4T Biblical Foundation & Church Formation Story Set (38 stories)
2. ST4T Jesus Bride (Story set to go along with the Magdalena film; Women stories)(36 stories)
3. Church On Mission – Act 17-21 Story Set (17 stories)
4. ST4Kids Story Set (16 stories)
5. ST4T Epistle Story Set (10 stories)
6. Miracle Stories in the Gospels (37 stories)
ST4T Workshop Materials
1. ST4T Biblical Foundation and Church Formation Story List w/ Verses
2. ST4T Small Group Format
3. ST4T Story Crafting
4. ST4T Workbook
5. Macro Worldview Chart
6. Worldview Comparison Chart
7. Orality Resources Sheet
1. Story Training for Trainers Website
2. www.orality.info/ – sponsored by the IMB
3. International Orality Network (ION)
4. ION Orality Journal
5. Christian Storytelling Network
6. Crafted Bible Stories for all 255 stories from the Bible
7. Interactive Bible Story website with all 255 stories from the Bible
Michael Jones' e3 Partners Fundraiser
God is doing something amazing in the world today. Behind all the news headlines, He is working among people groups to draw all people to Himself. Through the years, He has worked in my heart and is calling me into local mission full-time in San Antonio and internationally in Uganda.
When I graduated Wayland Baptist University in March 2021 with a Bachelor in Christain Ministry I asked Him what He wanted me to do. He said to start a ministry called All for Jesus Ministries. I obeyed, got to speak a few times, did several weddings, funerals and some life coaching. What I also heard Him say very clearly is that the ministry would evolve. Although I will continue to do these things, He made it very clear as to what the next chapter of ministry would be. After first going to Poland to minister to the Ukranian refugee children in May 2022 and then to Uganda in September 2022, God made it clear what He wanted me to do. I am to be equipping His people to evangelize His world by establishing healthy, multiplying, transformative churches wherever He sends me. I am now on staff with e3 Partners Ministry, and this is the 3-fold mission.
e3 Partners is a global missions agency advancing the Gospel and establishing the Church in over 90 countries and 6 continents. I belong to a body of over 400 staff and 2,000 national partners sharing his Gospel among the nations.
Will you join my mission? I will be returning to Uganda September 27 - October 08 this year and my next trip is planned for February 01-12 of next year. The plan is to go to Uganda 4 times next year. I have started with a friend doing the same ministry here in San Antonio as well on Saturdays. Your monthly support or one-time generous gift provides for my practical needs, protects me against financial emergencies that may disrupt my ministry, and supplies ongoing training and resources.
Through your financial support, you become a part of everything God does through me. YOU are making an impact on the Kingdom with your contributions! Just click the “Donate” button above to get started!
Thank you in advance for your generosity!
There are no updates at this time.
There are no backers at this time.