Orality Books and Articles
1. Oral Disciple Making Training
2. Making Disciples of Oral Learners
3. Making Disciples of Oral Learners (Audio Version)
4. Orality Breakout
5. Orality Breakout Chapter 9 (e3 Partners’ orality story in Ethiopia)
6. Communicating Gods Message in Oral Cultures
7. Communicating Christ Through Oral Traditions
8. Why Communicate the Gospel Through Stories
Bible Story Sets
1. ST4T Biblical Foundation & Church Formation Story Set (38 stories)
2. ST4T Jesus Bride (Story set to go along with the Magdalena film; Women stories)(36 stories)
3. Church On Mission – Act 17-21 Story Set (17 stories)
4. ST4Kids Story Set (16 stories)
5. ST4T Epistle Story Set (10 stories)
6. Miracle Stories in the Gospels (37 stories)
ST4T Workshop Materials
1. ST4T Biblical Foundation and Church Formation Story List w/ Verses
2. ST4T Small Group Format
3. ST4T Story Crafting
4. ST4T Workbook
5. Macro Worldview Chart
6. Worldview Comparison Chart
7. Orality Resources Sheet
1. Story Training for Trainers Website
2. www.orality.info/ – sponsored by the IMB
3. International Orality Network (ION)
4. ION Orality Journal
5. Christian Storytelling Network
6. Crafted Bible Stories for all 255 stories from the Bible
7. Interactive Bible Story website with all 255 stories from the Bible
Chris Plekenpol's Staff Support Fundraiser
Chris and Adrienne live in Austin, TX and are leading a church plant using I am Second principles. Chris and Adrienne also travel the world helping churches plant churches overseas and domestically. They have started a program to train future domestic and international church planters. Chris speaks in a variety of venues including summer youth camps, retreats, men's conferences, Campus Crusade conferences, Churches and more.
Chris and Adrienne pastor Wells Branch Community Church in Austin, TX. As Church Planters with e3 Partners Ministry, they lead trips to Spanish speaking countries in Central and South America. In 2012, Chris and Adrienne planted churches in Costa Rica! Their goal is to train up leaders stateside to aid them in training pastors and lay people in Costa Rica to reach the unreached with the Gospel by training them how to church plant.
When Chris and Adrienne return from each e3 Expedition abroad, they actively seek out future domestic and international church planters and put them into the training cycle.
There are no updates at this time.
There are no backers at this time.