Orality Books and Articles
1. Oral Disciple Making Training
2. Making Disciples of Oral Learners
3. Making Disciples of Oral Learners (Audio Version)
4. Orality Breakout
5. Orality Breakout Chapter 9 (e3 Partners’ orality story in Ethiopia)
6. Communicating Gods Message in Oral Cultures
7. Communicating Christ Through Oral Traditions
8. Why Communicate the Gospel Through Stories
Bible Story Sets
1. ST4T Biblical Foundation & Church Formation Story Set (38 stories)
2. ST4T Jesus Bride (Story set to go along with the Magdalena film; Women stories)(36 stories)
3. Church On Mission – Act 17-21 Story Set (17 stories)
4. ST4Kids Story Set (16 stories)
5. ST4T Epistle Story Set (10 stories)
6. Miracle Stories in the Gospels (37 stories)
ST4T Workshop Materials
1. ST4T Biblical Foundation and Church Formation Story List w/ Verses
2. ST4T Small Group Format
3. ST4T Story Crafting
4. ST4T Workbook
5. Macro Worldview Chart
6. Worldview Comparison Chart
7. Orality Resources Sheet
1. Story Training for Trainers Website
2. www.orality.info/ – sponsored by the IMB
3. International Orality Network (ION)
4. ION Orality Journal
5. Christian Storytelling Network
6. Crafted Bible Stories for all 255 stories from the Bible
7. Interactive Bible Story website with all 255 stories from the Bible
Jan and Chuy's Staff Support Fundraiser
Our Story: Adventuring with God!
Most of you know that I (Jan) have been on staff with e3 Partners for over 20 years now and was previously widowed for 26 years. In 2011 God brought an amazing man (Chuy Martinez) into my life. We married in 2012. A year later Chuy turned in his chef hat and knife in exchange for a call to full-time missions. His heart was drawn to use his talents for the Lord. Actually, he did hold on to that knife, and since we both love cooking, we often are asked to do events for e3 Partners, our church, marriages and even funerals.
We are currently working together with a focus on Community Transformation (CT). CT is training the local churches to engage their communities, recognize their needs and develop strategies to address and provide solutions. This results in giving hope to the local people, improving their lives and connecting the church to their community.
At this time we have been overjoyed working with local refugees here in Arizona. We are so grateful and very blessed by having a wonderful team of ministry supporters who choose to invest in expanding God's Kingdom by partnering with us in our lives and ministry. We could not do the work of the Lord without your partnership. We thank you so very much from the bottom of our hearts!
Chuy & Jan
"May Jesus himself and God our Father, who reached out in love and surprised you with gifts of unending help and confidence, put a fresh heart in you, invigorate your work, and enliven your speech." 2 Thessalonians. 2:17
There are no updates at this time.
There are no backers at this time.