e3 India - Maharashtra State
Yet, in the midst of hopelessness and despair, a GOD-SIZED church planting movement is taking place as God has raised up a humble leader, a network of faithful men and women, and a strategy birthed in prayer and fasting ... the result being over 10,000 churches planted in the last 4 years!
Let's pour gas on this fire! Needed over the next 2 years is
- $108,000 to develop an "Indian" evangelism tool,
- $20,000 to fund the first CPM Family Conference,
- 120 new coalitions formed at a cost of $1800 per coalition,
- 72 National Expeditions funded at $5000 each,
- 100,000 full bibles at $325,000, and
- funds to continue to fuel the necessary infrastructure.
Posted a week ago
Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. I thank my God in all my remembrance of you, always in every prayer of mine for you all making my prayer with joy. Philippians 1:2-4
Friends of India(m)!
Thank you to those that gave generously and with patience on Giving Day. We sincerely apologize if you had difficulty donating through the Pure Charity site, but we pray our joy in receiving your blessing for India(m) more than makes up for any worldly logistical concerns ...
In the midst of technical difficulties, we want to encourage you with some good news ... every day in India(m), 2-3 churches are being planted through the network of nationals shepherded by Pastor G. Your gift enables the CPM (Church Planting Movement) that is taking place in India. There is no other explanation for it than GOD! We are humbled to come alongside what God is doing and we thank you for partnering with Pastor G and the church in India.
Some people indicated that they wanted to give, but could not get through. E3 Partners has extended the giving day under the following guidelines:
1. All checks written with the Giving Day designation and postmarked by September 30, 2016 will be credited toward the Giving Day tally.
Make sure to write “Giving Day/Maharashtra” in the Memo.
Checks may be sent to the following address:
e3 Partners Fund at Pure Charity
P.O. Box 1053
Searcy, AR 72145
2. Online gifts may continue to be made for Giving Day through midnight on Friday, September 30, 2016. Click on the "DONATE TO THIS FUNDRAISER" button on this page. However, the only way for e3 Partners to determine that the online gift is intended to be a Giving Day gift is for you to alert us or e3 Partners to that fact. You can email Mike and Mary at firstname.lastname@example.org or notify the e3 Partners Finance Department directly at email@example.com.
While great gains were made to repair the server problem, you may yet experience a modest wait of about one minute. If you have ANY problems, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lord God, You are in our midst, a mighty One who will save; You will rejoice over us with gladness, You will quiet us by your love; You will exult over us with loud singing! (Zephaniah 3:17)
With sincere gratitude,
Mike and Mary Wagner
Posted a week ago
Tuesday, September 20th ... it's here. Tomorrow is E3 Partners Giving Day. What does that mean to you? It means that any online gift to e3 Partners will be enhanced by a bonus pool provided by several generous donors.
We know there are many organizations and missionaries that you could support. But we can say with certainty that the ROI (return on investment) in Maharashtra has been steadily increasing since 2011. In less than five years over 20,000 churches have been started! It didn’t just happen. God has favored the people stewarding this movement, led by an incredible man of God, Pastor G.
We are asking you to make an investment that will yield phenomenal spiritual dividends by supporting the e3 India(m) Fund. This is an investment that pays dividends regularly! It’s a good day to make an investment ... your money will go further during the 24 hour period beginning tonight at midnight!
Please consider a special gift to e3 India(m) ... click on the "Donate to this Fundraiser" box above. Make an investment that counts by sending your treasure ahead to heaven.
Humbly, we thank you.
Mike and Mary WagnerRead More
There are no backers at this time.